Nothing lifts your spirits like sunny days, blue skies, and even bluer water - not to mention soaring peaks, stunning glaciers, and heartwarming wildlife. This lofty tour of Western Canada leads you to see the inspirational sights of British Columbia and Alberta - and from a variety of vantage points. Enjoy a two-day scenic rail journey from bustling Vancouver to the still beauty of Banff National Park; cross the 750-foot-thick Columbia Icefield aboard an exciting Ice Explorer; then get ready to melt as you ferry to the 'garden city' of Victoria to tiptoe through the tulips. You'll also relish the timeless scenery of Jasper National Park and the newer resorts of Sun Peaks and Whistler. These dream sights are complemented by the dreamiest of hotels as you rest your wonder-filled head at the best of the Fairmont Collection, including the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Banff Springs Hotel, Chateau Lake Louise, Jasper Park Lodge, and the Chateau Whistler Resort.
Call (540) 639-9388 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14992902
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2020
- 12 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Vancouver||Welcome to Vancouver! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Vancouver||VANCOUVER Guided tour includes the waterfront, Chinatown, and Stanley Park. Free time this afternoon before dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 3||Kamloops||ROCKY MOUNTAINEER Scenic train ride along Fraser Canyon and the Thompson River en route to Kamloops. KAMLOOPS Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 4||Banff||ROCKY MOUNTAINEER Scenic train ride along Shuswap Lake shoreline, Kicking Horse River, and over the Continental Divide en route to Banff National Park. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 5||Banff||BANFF NATIONAL PARK Guided tour includes Bow Falls, Tunnel Mountain, and Surprise Corner. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,D)|
|Day 6||Lake Louise||BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive past Moraine Lake and the Valley of the Ten Peaks en route to Lake Louise. LAKE LOUISE [LF] Guided Heritage Walk. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Jasper||LAKE LOUISE Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Columbia Icefield.COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Scenic Ice Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 8||Sun Peaks||JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Yellowhead Highway along the Fraser and Thompson Rivers en route to Sun Peaks. SUN PEAKS Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 9||Whistler||SUN PEAKS Scenic drive en route to Whistler. WHISTLER Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Whistler with a ride on Peak to Peak Gondola. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 10||Victoria||WHISTLER Private breakfast at the [LF] Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre. Scenic BC Ferry crossing through the Gulf Islands to Victoria on Vancouver Island. VICTORIA Guided city sightseeing. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 11||Victoria||VICTORIA Free time this morning before an afternoon visit to [LF] Butchart Gardens and farewell dinner in the gardens. (B,D)|
|Day 12||Vancouver||VICTORIA Scenic BC Ferry crossing through the Gulf Islands to Vancouver. VANCOUVER Your vacation ends at the Vancouver International Airport. Schedule flights after 2 pm. (B)|
- Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).